Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lindsey Graham Ironically Wants Federal Aid For SC

My state of South Carolina is fairly lucky when it comes to natural disasters, well until recently when floods absolutely devastated areas from Columbia to Charleston. Republicans often act like they don't need the Federal government until something bad happens. Lindsey Graham is a 100% for South Carolina getting federal aid now, but voted against New Jersey getting aid during Hurricane Sandy not long ago. Graham was called out for his hypocrisy and explained his actions “I’m all for helping the people in New Jersey. I don’t really remember me voting that way,”.

6 comments:

  1. Adam
    I think politicans have "selective" memories.
    Terrible curse.
    If I recall Pres. Bush was a bit slow reacting to Hurricane Katrina.
    B J Hunnicut aka Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone wants a smaller, less expensive government until need arises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No politician ever remembers what they've previously said. Coincidence? I think not. Sounds more like convenience...

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a nasty bugger, he does

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even I am not impressed with Mr. Graham.

    ReplyDelete