Thursday, October 1, 2015

My September 2015 Favorites

September seemed like it flew by. I also didn't realize that I watched very few movies. It seemed that all my wife Daisy and I watched were TV shows. But that's not necessarily a bad thing I will say.
Favorite Film: Crocodile Dundee II
I didn't expect Crocodile Dundee II to be my favorite movie of the month, but then again I watched very few movies. I did think it was a good sequel to a good movie. It's a little less original, but it's hard to hate a story like this. 

Favorite Video Game: Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart has been a favorite of mine since I was little kid. The new one wasn't as great as I hoped, but I did think it was a good game. There could have been more tracks, better online modes, and some more originality but it's still a very fun game. 

Favorite TV Show: Downton Abbey 
My wife and I really like Downton Abbey. We just finished season four and it's hard to believe we only have two seasons left. I believe the sixth season isn't even finished on TV yet. It's a great show showing the best and worst of the British aristocratic culture through the Earl of Grantham and his family, and the lives of their servants. 

6 comments:

  1. I've started watching some of the new shows out and the ones I like so far are Limitless, Code Black and Quantico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam! I enjoyed the end-of-the-month review of your favorite things. I've only seen two movies this month, with IMAX, on Galapagos and Gold Rushes. both were awesome. I've only played a few games, cribbage and solitaire, and our favorite show has been Survivor. Of course, we are traveling, so that crimps our style a little. Happy October to you and Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't played Mario Kart 8, last one I played was for gamecube I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crocodile Dundee II is a fun movie. I'd watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw the first one but not this one....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think Downton Abbey starts airing on PBS until January? I'll be sad when it's all over.

    ReplyDelete