Sunday, November 15, 2015

Condolences for France

I think I speak for the vast majority of Americans when I say that we are heartbroken of what happened to the French people in Paris. While bad things happen all the time, these tragic events hurt us more because they try to damage our free and democratic societies. Though I have seen a lot people blame all Muslims and Syrian refugees for it which is wrong. The vast majority of them are like the vast majority of us, we all believe in a peaceful place to call home. Instead of pointing fingers, perhaps we should join hands to stay united against the monsters who wish us harm. 

10 comments:

  1. That's right, Adam. Our blame should be on the terrorists and the terrorists alone, not on all Arabic or Muslim people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Offtopic:

    Where did "Neko Random" come from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said, Adam. And I totally agree. We must all come together at a time like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Adam, your words are beautiful and I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very sad to see the pain of Paris. Prayers for peace there, here, and throughout the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes and we should NEVER loose ourselfs to fear cause then the dark side has won !VIVE LA FRANCE FOREVER

    LOVE M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this post, Adam. You said it so beautifully. As a Japanese American, I well know what can happen when people give in to the dark side of prejudice and racism.

    ReplyDelete