Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Food Court October 2015

I took Daisy to the mall the next city over as it's better than our own in Spartanburg back in October. We ate at the food court for lunch. Daisy had went to Ruby Thai Kitchen which may be the only one that exists in the nation. She was very happy with her food.
I went to Sbarro which is where I typically go when we eat at a mall food court. I managed to get two slices that were freshly made as they just came out of the oven. It sure makes a difference when it comes to taste. 

12 comments:

  1. That looks like a great portion of food they gave her too. I love it when they give you good size portions. Glad to hear she liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She appears happy in all her pictures. I trust she will always be that way. Do not see many like that any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smile on Daisy's face tells it all . . .
    Sounds like some great mall court food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sbarro especially their spaghetti and meatballs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look pretty satisfied. I'd probably go for the pizza, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a while since I ate in a food court, but I remember enjoying walking around and enjoying samples before making a selection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both photos are very nice, Daisy is so cute. Food looks delicious ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would not eat either BUT, I love how happy you both look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad ya'll enjoyed your food...I see she is left handed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's actually mixed-handed just like me. Except it's backwards. I write with my right, she does with her left. I play sports with my left and she does with her right.

      Delete