Monday, November 9, 2015

Parks and Recreation (TV Series) Season 2 Review

 Parks and Recreation was something I began last spring. I watched it alone first, but my wife wanted to watch the first season later. She loved the show, and wanted to see the next season almost immediately. I think both of us enjoyed the 2nd season even more than the first one.
 Not much has changed for Leslie Knope. She's still Deputy Director of the Parks Department for the (fictional) city of Pawnee, Indiana. She still hasn't filled in the pit and made it into a park. But she also tries to do other things for the people of Pawnee to the irk of her boss Ron Swanson. Which often turn out to be bad ideas that get her into a mess.  
 Andy and Ann's relationship has crumbled, and he must accept that she no longer wants him in her life. Which he seems to be okay with, until she dates somebody else. Tom Haverford is still his crazy self, but he'll have his own personal issues when he has the face the truth about his marriage to Wendy. 
Season two was so good that we didn't wait any time to begin the third season. It's even funnier and more hysterical than the first. We again can see why it's been called one of the funniest shows on television. We hear the third season is even better, and I do hope that is true.

Score: A-

5 comments:

  1. Haven't even heard of it...but I'll watch because you and Daisy like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know- I have never really watched it because it comes on at an odd time here...but I know it is a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting show, Adam. Although I have never seen it. It's nice to see you and Daisy enjoying so many things together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this show! I think it's on Netflix...will check it out. I still can't believe that's Chris Pratt:D

    ReplyDelete