Sunday, December 6, 2015

Jimmy Carter Has Beaten Cancer

I believe it wasn't long ago that Jimmy Carter let the world know that he had cancer. I felt sad for him, but he lived a long life so it had to happen eventually. I was glad to hear today that he is now very healthy. While he may not have been the greatest president, I believe Jimmy Carter may have the purest heart of any man who has ever held the office. As an Agnostic Southerner, I've heard many claim to be good Christians but they often fall to hypocrisy, but Jimmy Carter is a wonderful Christian man. I'm glad the world will still have Jimmy Carter for at least a few more years. 

12 comments:

  1. I am very happy to hear this news and was saddened to learn he had become so ill. I do believe he is a very nice person and one I would have enjoyed meeting. I saw him once at a distance in Washington DC. I could barely make him out but it was enough to know that I had seen Jimmy Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him very much. He does have a good heart. I'm glad he's doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a humanitarian, great to hear that he is doing very well!


    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always admired his humanitarian efforts. He really does stand true to his Christian values. I am glad he is now healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a Carter fan, but I'm very glad to hear he's now well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for him! I hate that disease. Who doesn't, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's our greatest living statesman and I was very happy to hear this news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire Jimmy Carter too and was very happy to hear this news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jimmy Carter stuck to his principles and I admire him for that. For too many people their faith is only superficial..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is good news, I hadn't heard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. he was my absolute fave, when i read about him in history books as a teen. i agree with you. he does seem to walk the walk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a fine man...and I'm so thankful he beat cancer.

    ReplyDelete