Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Favorite Photos: 2015 Christmas Stockings

 As a kid, we never did the Christmas stocking thing. We do it now I guess in a way to make up for that last part of my childhood. We didn't have a place to hang the stockings, so we just had put them on the couch Christmas night.
Everyone typically just gets some candy. I was a bit more original however some of the candy I got was not. I got a whole bunch of Reese cups that was from Halloween. At least they all taste the same despite the wrapper. 

8 comments:

  1. We never did stockings either when I was kid. Now we do it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had Christmas stockings as a kid either. My kids had them though and they say now it was one of the best things about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always did stockings. They are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were 5 kids in our family so we didn't get a lot of gifts, maybe that's why we all love giving and receiving gifts now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. in my city presents are put in a shoe at St. Nicholas

    ReplyDelete