Friday, December 18, 2015

My Favorite Photos: December 2015 Lunch

About a week ago I took my wife Daisy on a surprise trip to her favorite restaurant Longhorn Steakhouse. She was very happy to be there. Our waitress brought us two drinks to the table and I thought to myself that we hadn't told her what we wanted yet. But they were exactly what we had gotten last time, a sweet tea for Daisy and Dr. Pepper for me. She was our waitress back in November, and she remembered what we had last time.  

9 comments:

  1. Amazing that weeks later that waiter could still remember your order. You must leave huge tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she must have a photographic memory! How sweet and romantic that you surprise your wife to a special meal at her fave restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a good waitress, that would make me feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful that you did that for your wife. And that is a really good waitress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful treat for you guys and cool beans on the server.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how nice of the waitress... although... how does she know you'd always drink the same?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you made her to be really happy!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete