Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Favorite Photos: Kids Christmas 2015

 The best part of our Christmas gathering was to see my nieces and nephews get to open up all their Christmas presents. Daisy and I got my nephews a pair magnetic dart boards. They were both about the same except one got one with the Ninja Turtles and the other got one with Marvel's Avengers.
 We got my niece Little K a Christmas bear. She also got a lot of My Little Pony presents from other people. It's hard to keep up with their favorite shows/movies, but that's apparently my niece's favorite thing. She even had a My Little Pony jacket. 
We got my other niece Little K the same thing but the bear was a little different. That way everyone can remember who got which bear. 

10 comments:

  1. Aw, so much fun! Especially when there are children to share the time with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Adam !
    It is so magical for kids ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts as are the children lovely too.
    There is just something very special watching children undo presents at Christmas time.. Rattling of paper, ripping of same, anticipation, smiles, thank you, kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss having small children around during the holidays. Maybe one day we'll have grandchildren. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightful day! Glad everyone enjoyed their gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such fun to see so many gingerheads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like Christmas with small children! Their delight fills one with joy. Thanks for sharing your special time with us. You are a smart uncle to make sure your gifts can be differentiated! Fun gifts too!

    ReplyDelete