Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Favorite Photos: My Christmas 2015

 I sometimes think we get up too early to open presents. Every year I look too terribly sleepy. I should have known as I could barely open my eyes enough to put my contact lenses in. My mother had gotten me a nice Star Wars cup from the Force Awakens. She also got me a Darth Vader Christmas tree ornament for next year.
 
 I actually don't ever need or want much for Christmas, but the fun of a surprise gift is the one of the best parts of Christmas. My wife Daisy got me three video games, but only one was a mystery to me. Ironically I told my wife Daisy that I thought it'd be New Super Mario Bros. U for WiiU and I was right. 
This is our fifth Christmas together, but our first as man and wife. 

8 comments:

  1. Aaaah...love that last photo:) And HNY to you and Daisy! Yes....hopefully a better one than House Baratheon's for sure...hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable!! I'm happy you had a nice Christmas time but... don't worry, everyone has spleepy face in Xmas pictures. People just select the best ones to appear flawless hahah
    Have a joyful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice photo of you and Daisy. Happy New Year to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww you two look cute in that last photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww I like the last photo and caption

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last photo! Happy New Year to you and Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your photos...glad it was a good Christmas...
    Here it is Jan. 2nd and we still have SOOO much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last photo is so beautiful. I wish you all the best for 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete