Friday, January 8, 2016

Sad Story: Height Problems

This photo was taken right before I entered high school, I'm on the left and my brother Brandon is in the yellow shirt on the right. Brandon is three years older than me, but he always made me feel small in comparison. My despicable class-mates at school would often tease me for being shorter, though because of my birth-month I was always a few months younger than most of them anyway. My growth-spurt came about 9th grade, and I still felt short until I found out that I was 5'11" (180cm) which is a little taller than average I think. 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. "I still felt short UNTIL I found out that I was 5'11""

      I don't think I could have made this clearer

      Delete
  2. Kids always seize on any difference, no matter how small or unimportant, to tease or torment other kids about. Children are natural-born bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam - 180cm is not short - that is higher than average - "pole bean types" are not the norm Mate.
    I don't think you have any worries on your height.
    B J Hunnicut aka Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your height is not short ! Have a very nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found your happy tall story Adam


    Warm ALOHA to You,
    ComfortSpiral

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_('')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids can be pretty mean to each other! Glad it turned out okay for you.

    ReplyDelete