Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Copper River Grill

 Copper River Grill is a restaurant that only has locations mostly in South Carolina, but there is one in North Carolina, and another in Kentucky. The interior of the place is very nice, as they try to recreate the theme of an Alaskan mountain lodge. My wife Daisy decided to get their Copper River Burger with a side of fries. She really liked it.
I got their pizza which was a little disappointing. I like trying everyone's pizza at least once, and just like many other restaurants that make more than pizza & wings, their pizza certainly doesn't compare to other places. It's also one of the thinnest pizzas I've ever eaten. 

9 comments:

  1. Too bad about the pizza, although I do like thin crust from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried some of the pizza's from the mom and pop places around here and only 1 or 2 of them are any good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad about the pizza, although I do prefer a thin crust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, pizza is always about the crust. You must have the right oven or it doesn't taste right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pizza has to be pretty bad for me not to like it. : ) This pizza looks like it has too much crust and not enough cheese and sauce on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you eat as well. However, try not eating it to often as it is definitely not healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not big on burgers but love pizza..Once, a place here called Papa Murphey's make the pizzas there, while you tell them what all you want on it...then, you take it home and bake it. They had a special once, a large thin crust for $5 and we had a bunch coming over that night...we ordered 5 and got home and the crust was so thin, it barely held the ingredients of the pizza...we've never gone back...

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's not such thing as bad pizza. Or, so they say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Pizza doesn't look really nice.
    Daisy is looking good as always :)

    ReplyDelete