Saturday, February 20, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Dottie's Toffee

After dinner at Wild Ace Pizza and Pub, Daisy and I walked across the street to check out Dottie's Toffee. Despite the name, it's more of a ice-cream place. I got a pretty good rainbow-sherbet, while Daisy decided to try the mint-chocolate chip ice cream. My only complaint is that the place (like many downtown) is tiny. It only took one family to take up all the seating in the place, luckily they got done as soon as we got our frozen treats. 

10 comments:

  1. Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint chocolate chip and hubby loves sherbet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah my favorite. Daisy has the nicest smile. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also don't like shops / restau that are tiny but when their food is delish, it's acceptable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza and Ice Cream....Cant' beat it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at Daisy's happy face, must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like sherbet more than ice cream. Years ago, they made an Ice Milk that we really liked..not quite as sweet and less calories than ice cream...

    ReplyDelete