Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Question: Do You Consider Yourself Strong?

I don't mean super-human strong, or even "I can lift 200lbs strong". I think I have adequate strength (especially for my build) which wasn't always true for me. I think being a vegetarian since I was seven, gave me a disadvantage in terms of body strength, so I was one of the weakest kids. I don't really go to the gym and if I do I like running instead of lifting weights. But most of the jobs I've had in my life required some heavy lifting (for work anyway) from time-to-time. My current boss is a woman, and when something heavy needs to be lifted she calls me "muscles" and tells me to lift it for her. Though I know my strength is pathetic against those people who lift weights every chance they get.

Do you think you are strong (enough)?

9 comments:

  1. I'm not strong, ever since breaking my arm it's been really rough getting my strength back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No very strong. But strong enough for the things I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was probably stronger when I was younger, but I don't consider myself weak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. No surprise there!
      The brain cells are not too bright either.
      Colin

      Delete
  5. Nooo I'm not strong at all!!! That's why I married my own muscles. Lol I kid I kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really strong, but I am strong enough to do whatever I need to do.

    ReplyDelete