Saturday, March 5, 2016

Funny Story: Ugly Clothes

After my dad died, my mom worked at a department store (not part of a mall) for many years. I spent more time there than I cared to remember. She'd always try to get me and my brothers to pick out clothes from the clearance racks. This is the difference between males and females when it comes to "fashion". Women's fashion is huge and vast so women can often find nice things on the inexpensive racks. Men typically like far less styles, so as I told my mom back then "there's a reason these clothes are on clearance". 

11 comments:

  1. Bahaha that's true! Never thought about it like that though. Then again I am a chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love prowling through the clearance section in furniture stores. I usually like things that don't sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always use them as bowling shirts.
    Trust me, as you get older, how they look isn't nearly as important as how they fit.
    Then, when you get older than that, it's more of a "do they fit at all?" proposition.
    Pitiful, but there you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaa...cute story, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny story! I do find a lot of nice things on clearance racks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look at the Clearance rack first. Art can sometimes find clothes because he's so thin and nobody else can wear those sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's actually true but parents are always trying to save a buck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha funny

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete