Friday, March 18, 2016

My Favorite Photos: March 2016 Bowling

 We went to Paradise Lanes in early March for bowling which is right by the house. We hadn't been in a couple months I think, but they upgraded their technology. It's all fancy and it can even take your picture to go along with your name on the screen. I liked how it made the person whose turn it was be the color picture with everyone else's be black and white until the turn changes.
I did decent the first game with two strikes in the row. I defeated Daisy with 121 to her 111. We both did a little worse the 2nd game with Daisy winning. She got 108 while I didn't get any strikes but some good spares. Though I only came out with 100 by the end of the final game. 

10 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you and Daisy went bowling. : )
    I remember the days when you had to keep score yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How wonderful that you're both having such fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- Bowling has come a long way. Glad you both had fun there and that Daisy beat you one game!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been ages since I bowled, not that I ever managed more than gutter balls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill and I used to bowl a lot and loved it...awesome photo of your Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. coming back by in regards to the comment you left for me...
    I happen to like silver much much more than gold..and pearls are a thousand times prettier to me than diamonds...I, too, am wearing a silver wedding ring....:)

    ReplyDelete