Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Question: How is Your Work Commute?

Where I currently work, I have to drive about ten miles to and back every-day. I don't really mind as it could be far worse. I can take the interstate but don't because people drive so crazy on it all the time. The other way isn't too bad as long as traffic doesn't get crazy which rarely happens. I usually leave the house forty minutes before my time and get there with usually ten minutes to spare to get things squared away. 

How long do you have to travel to get to work?  

8 comments:

  1. I have to travel almost two hours daily to go to college to go and back.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My commute takes me 10 minutes in the morning (I miss the worst of rush-hour) and 20 in the afternoon during mid-rush-hour. Pretty sweet, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I worked location was very important, as close as I could get to home. I t was maybe a half hour drive to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm retired, so my commute is extremely short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jobless at the moment, so short too lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I worked full time I was living in a big city. Sometimes I used to take my car and that would take me about 20 minutes. But mostly I used public transport, which was amazing where I lived before. Then I started working from home, so my commute was 5 seconds --- the amount of time it took me to carry my coffee over to my desk. That was the best. Now I do volunteer work and it takes me about 15 - 20 minutes to get to the client's house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. being retired means we no longer have to leave in the mornings...a perk of retirement is sleeping as late as we want...we are so spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My commute is a nightmare. I have to walk from my bed, to me desk. And then, I have to walk from my desk (in the bedroom), allllll the way to my lab (kitchen). It takes even longer on snow days.

    ReplyDelete