Saturday, April 9, 2016

Funny Story: Are You Morpheus?

When I used to work at a produce department my co-worker Phillip said he saw a guy there that looked just like Morpheus from the Matrix. I never saw the film (still haven't) but I knew who he was talking about and what the actor Laurence Fishburne looked like. He was making a joke that he should go right up to him and ask him "are you Morpheus?". I didn't see the guy that day, but he came in another week and looked at me right in the face. He did look like Morpheus, and it took every ounce of mental power to prevent myself from bursting into laughter because of Phillip.  

6 comments:

  1. You should definitely watch "The Matrix." But skip the two sequels, they're absolute crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra's right - you really should see "The Matrix." There's a guy in that movie that looks like one of your old customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.
    The Matrix is a good movie! Definitely watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matrix is fabulous, but not the sequels. You'll walk away looking at the world with a skeptical eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With my terrible memory, I would have thought he looked familiar but wouldn't remember what movie he was in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, watch "The Matrix"! I've seen it a few times and always enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete