Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Circus Popcorn 2016

 If there is one my wife really likes, it's food. As soon as we got the circus she got a hot dog and some fries. I thought the fries tasted like they came out of a frozen food bag. She eventually wanted to get the popcorn which couldn't had been worse than the fries. She waited too long during intermission so when she got the popcorn she had to carefully walk back up to the seats.
As for the popcorn it was pretty good. It was better than our local movie theaters though their's isn't that great. 

11 comments:

  1. I stay away from popcorn because I'll eat it until my lips arew raw. Better to have none at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the popcorn was 'pretty good' ...
    I haven't had any popcorn in ages ...
    Mind you I haven't visited a circus for a while either ...

    They are usually great fun!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm I love popcorn. it's one of my favorite snacks and I eat it all the time! yumms ;)

    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy enjoys the simple things! And like her, I love popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have not been to a circus in such a long time, probably would not know how to act. I have popcorn a lot at night. Love it hot and buttered. Daisy may enjoy eating, but it does not show on her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love popcorn too, but I haven't been to a circus in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it came in a nice souvenir cup. A nice reminder of the circus every time she uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone as cute as Daisy should have just about anything she wants....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love movie house popcorn. I wish I could make it the same way at home. I hate microwave popcorn though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The one thing I don't like about popcorn is it gets stuck in my teeth. : )

    ReplyDelete