Friday, April 22, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Downtown Spartanburg

 The Hejaz Shrine Circus came to town in April this year, and we got to the auditorium rather early. Parking and the parking lot can be a nightmare at times, so I always want to get in there stress-free. It's located on the edge of downtown Spartanburg, so Daisy and I decided to walk down to the library. It was only a twenty minute walk, but Daisy complained a little. We never get much chance to exercise, especially for Daisy so this was a way for her to get a good walk.
But I like walking downtown because you get to see things you never get much chance to see while driving by. It always has many neat water fountains.

7 comments:

  1. Walking is good for all of us. I need to do more and will since it is yard mowing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't walk as much as I should..summertime is better ..hate walking in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking is good for you. I walk nearly everywhere these days.
    That's medical advice from my doctor!
    If young people don't walk, they'll rue the day when they get older.................so take a friendly warning.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've begun walking every day and I feel really good lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walking is a great thing to do! Aside from the exercise, you can explore the area. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I can't walk due to pelvis problems, I prefer bike riding and oh, how I love that!
    I pull my bike out every day for a 30 minutes ride and once a week I do a 18 kilometre's ride to my grandchildren through the very flat but beautiful in every season countryside.
    So healthy for body and mind (and purse).
    Cheers,

    Jeanneke.

    ReplyDelete