Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Question: What Subject Would You Teach if You Were a Teacher?

I think none of you are surprised that I'd say I would be a history teacher if given the chance. Though my plan B would certainly be a science teacher especially in the field of evolutionary biology, or astronomy. Though I don't need a class-room, and none of my pupils have to be students. I feel like I am a history and a science teacher with my Facts of the Day. I'll even let you'll chew gum and look at your cell phones. 

What subject would you teach?   

12 comments:

  1. I have my Master's in History! Whoo hoo! Teaching is kind of a pain though. I wouldn't mind going back to teaching college one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning a lot through you, Adam. I was a teacher, but since I taught 1st grade, I taught it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had any patience (which I do not) I would teach English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually certified to teach History. In fact, the book I'm reading now is called, "Ancient World, Volume II."
    Sadly, mankind really hasn't gotten much better.
    Except we have nukes now. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were a teacher, I'd want to teach a creative writing class or perhaps an astronomy class. I always loved astronomy class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything but math, science or phys ed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could teach anything it would be art history.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Six years of teaching in my early days - first job really in PNG when it was administered by Australia was enough for me.
    I believe your photo is one of the famous cavalry charges by the French (Napoleon's dragoons). The Tri-colour is prominent.
    I guess history or geography, but wild horses wouldn't get me back in the unruly classes of today and certainly not in the USA!!
    B J Hunnicut aka Colin

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA! Well, I do feel like many of your blog posts are quite educational. I don't chew gum when I'm here but I do listen to music and sometimes even eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would teach NO WHERE but in the USA and I would want 2nd graders and I would love teaching them just about anything...

    ReplyDelete