Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Things I Like: Gojo Hand Cleaner

I had heard of Gojo hand cleaner before so when I saw it at Advance Autoparts I decided to give a try. It's mainly to get tougher chemicals (especially common things like grease) off your hands as regular soap isn't strong enough to make a notable difference. At my work someone spilled contact cement and I helped clean it up. I got a little of it on my hands which made it very uncomfortable as it's very sticky. When I got home I used some Gojo and it came straight off. 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like something my husband used to use called Goop hand cleaner when he'd get greasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me is the first time that I see this product
    very interesting darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this sounds awesome! i've never heard of this before but I need it in my life! ahah

    I'm in love with your blog, and I'm following you!! **proud follower nr 561** it's so cool to follow a guys blog! LOVE it!
    hop on my blog and if you like what's going one, please follow me too! I would love to stay in touch with you! :)
    have a great day!
    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand but hubby has something like it in his shop....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad was a mechanic and cleaned his hands with a product called Lava, but I'm not familiar with Gojo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this. I wonder if we have it available in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used this before. It's great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Delicious????
      I have never associated cleaning liquids with being
      something that you drink????
      But I looked at your blog - Houston TX.!!!!!!
      I suppose it is possible then.
      Colin aka B J Hunnicut

      Delete
  9. I bet we can't get that in the UK. Looks very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet we can't get that in the UK. Looks very useful.

    ReplyDelete