Sunday, May 1, 2016

My April 2016 Favorites

 Given that I'm currently in the process of getting my first house, I've done a lot in April. Here are my favorites for the month.
Favorite TV Show: Veronica Mars
Veronica Mars is something Daisy and I re-started as I never truly watched the whole thing. Some of it felt new and the other felt like deja vu. The show is about a girl named Veronica Mars who works part-time at her father's detective agency.  Her best friend was murdered before the show begins and a big mystery surrounds her doom. And it's up to Veronica to solve the case, and uncover the truth about her best friend's demise.  

Favorite Video Game: Super Smash Bros. (WiiU)
I didn't play a new video game this month, but I did play a little of Super Smash Bros. for WiiU. I haven't gotten the new characters on DLC like Cloud Strife or Bayonetta yet. But I'm trying to complete the single-player modes which seem almost endless. It's still amazing to me on just how many characters they crammed into this one.  

Favorite Film: The Princess Bride
The Princess Bride is a rather old movie now, but what doesn't age is a good story. True love? check. Sword fights? double check. Funny and interesting characters? triple check. It's a very likable movie regardless of your age or gender. If you waited almost three decades like me, don't wait much longer to see this gem. 

10 comments:

  1. I might be the only person alive who has never seen "The Princess Bride."

    Maybe I'll watch it sometime. Maybe I'll save it for my old age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Bride is FANTASTIC!
    Congratulations on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Bride is FANTASTIC!
    Congratulations on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is the house hunt coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on trying to get a new house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just be sure that your new house isn't infested with ROUS---rodents of unusual size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As with all house buying, an inspector will check all the house for anything questionable and depending on the type loan you have, most likely they will have the seller get it fixed before granting the loan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Princess Bride is one of my all time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on house-hunting! You must be excited. The Princess Bride is one of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the house hunting is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete