Friday, May 6, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Boiling Springs Springfest 2016

 In our county in South Carolina, there is a little carnival right near where Daisy's parents live. It's called Boiling Springs Springfest and we've gone almost every year since I met Daisy. I get pretty excited even though it's nothing special. Just a normal sized carnival for a small town in an average county in a rather dull state. We went back in April.
But I can't really complain, Daisy and I had a great time. My brother Zach, his wife Tiffany, my mother, and my niece Little K all got to come along to enjoy the fair. 

12 comments:

  1. Even small carnivals are entertaining if you're with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad took my cousin and I to carnivals and fairs when we were little and I dearly love going to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is the small, simple thing in life hat is just as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love carnivals! They're always so much fun ;)

    Have a great day!
    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love these as a kid! Great you can still enjoy them with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you guys have a lot of carnivals, but I guess you can since you have ideal weather most of the year. They sure are fun to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got back from a little country fair too! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you celebrate life in the company of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely to spend fun days with your family.
    Love your photo's, and the sky is so blue.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete