Monday, May 23, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Calliber Popcorn

 When my car was hit by some idiot in the parking lot, we had to take my car to a auto-shop (Caliber Collison) nearby to get an estimate. Most car places will have you waiting a long time and their waiting rooms are laughably bad. But this one wasn't. There was a nice couch, chair, and a HDTV with cable. The coolest thing was the popcorn machine. 
My wife Daisy certainly wanted some. I tried a little of it and it was pretty good popcorn. 

12 comments:

  1. All waiting rooms should have a popcorn machine.

    PS I cried like baby at the last scene of GoT:'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need to get body work on my car. I hope the waiting room is as nice as Caliber's. I don't think Caliber has an office where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those parking lot dings are a real pain in the butt. I hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! awesome! i hate waiting for anything.. but if had popcorn.. boy i'd wait forever :P

    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great you found a good place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pop corn machine would make that my go to auto shop. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pop corn machine. Now that's fun. And different!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always good to have a nice waiting room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a fan of pop corn, but it smells so good, that I always want when hear this!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, yes, I can relate. Every time I go to the Ford Dealership for services, I have to hit the popcorn machine while I wait.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wonderful thing about Kindles and Overdrive libraries is that I always have a book to read on my cellphone or Kindle. Technology is wonderful. Granted, I love popcorn too.

    ReplyDelete