Saturday, May 7, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Ferris Wheel 2016

At the local carnival Daisy's favorite ride is always the Ferris Wheel. It was different and taller than last year's but I don't think by much. We rode it I think twice. Even though it was spring, at the height we were at it sure felt cold.  
 Daisy's parents lived nearby so as when we left the house, we saw the Ferris Wheel glowing in the dark in the middle of the night. So we headed back down there to see the carnival in lights. 
But by the time we got to it, the line was crazy. And I remember how cold it was at the top and neither us brought a jacket. So we just went straight home...

13 comments:

  1. Being cold saps much of the enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...you must have been high enuf to catch a good cooling breeze....I always loved ferris wheels, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good that you both enjoy the ferris wheel ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you got quite a good view from the top. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lights at night are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ferris Wheel was my favorite too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went up on a ferris wheel when I was about 7 months pregnant and it nearly scared me into labor. I'd ridden ferris wheels tons of times, but because we got stuck at the top for such a long time, it unnerved me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really have a fear of heights. You know that, right? Yes? I just like to look at them from a distance, is all.

    Hello Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Ferris wheels, too. Just something about them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always feel a little uneasy at the top of a Ferris Wheel if it stops and you just hang there, swinging, for a moment or two.

    ReplyDelete