Sunday, May 22, 2016

My Favorite Photos: May 2016 Bowling

 One of my wife's favorite things to do is go bowling. So during our 1st wedding anniversary we went to Star Lanes on the east-side of Spartanburg.
 Even though we ate lunch not long before, Daisy got a big plate of fries as a snack. While we did get a lot of fries, I thought they lacked much flavor to them. 
We both did okay while bowling. I won the first game 114 to Daisy's 94. We both did worse the 2nd game with me winning again with 98 to Daisy's 88. 

6 comments:

  1. Continue to always share you time together. Give and take work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta let her win SOME or she might not want to go back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun way to spend your anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you get out and have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds as if you had a lot of fun ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete