Friday, May 20, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Our New Home

This was the other day which was two days after we had closed. We still haven't moved in exactly but getting everything we can moved in. It's very nice to have your own real place. I have some painting and some fixing up to do, but we got a decent house. It's the first time I lived outside the city limits, so I no longer have trash-pickup, so that'll be one thing that will be different. We didn't move very far from our current home. And my drive to work only got a tad longer. Daisy's drive got a little shorter. 

13 comments:

  1. A nice accomplishment for you two, owning your own home so young. That is the fun sometime, making it our place and not what someone else did. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Adam and Daisy, how wonderful for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best - quite an accomplishment - well done.
    Cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Adam! I'm so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I hope you two make many happy memories there!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, you guys:) You're adults now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful news! Congratulations to both of you. Enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congratulations to you and Daisy on your new home.
    Happy settling in!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

    Much congrats. Welcome to freedom !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very happy for you and Daisy, Adam! Lovely photo, and I like your 7Up T-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Daisy and Adam...I can't wait for you to show us more photos as you get things done.

    ReplyDelete