Saturday, May 21, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Pelican Snoballs

 A new shaved-ice place called Pelican Snoballs opened up in our town, and it was near Daisy's favorite restaurant. Since it was our first year anniversary that day (May 1st) I figured I'd take her there for a dessert of sorts.
 Like most places like it, you have almost countless flavors to choose from. Daisy wanted the pina colada flavor. I'm not much of a fan of that flavor so I chose something different. 
During my little league days, one baseball stadium had a stand that had shaved ice. I remember liking the flavor called Tiger Blood a lot, and they had it there too. It was almost like a hot summer day in May. so ours melted quite quickly. 

13 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary ... for 1st May ... lovely photo's.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Sweet photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Sweet photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How time does fly. Hard to believe it has been a year already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have one in our town too. Ive always wanted to get one of the menus and make it a challenge to try every flavor. Ive only had sour pickle and wedding cake. Happy Anniversary!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Anniversary, Daisy and Adam...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! I usually get grape or cherry.

    ReplyDelete