Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Spartanburg Festival Food 2016

At the Spring Fling festival there are plenty of food stands around. Daisy had a hard time trying to decide which one to go to. 
She settled on a hot dog and soda at a place that was classic American food. She got her food right as the festival was closing down. Papa Johns's stand was nearby trying to get rid of pizzas that would end up in the garbage by the end of the night. By the time Daisy got her food, we didn't have quite enough to get the cheap pizza for me to take home. 

9 comments:

  1. You should have got a hot dog with Daisy!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. really awesome! hmm I love pizza! :D

    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of papa johns. It makes my belly sick so maybe she did u a favor. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should have gotten a hotdog as well, but i can't blame you. no one can resist a slice of pizza! :) Anyway, I love Papa John's pizza. We also have it here in my country :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why, but food eaten outside always tastes great, especially hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it was going in the trash anyway I'm surprised they didn't just give some away to you. What an outrage. I'll call Peyton Manning and have him do something about it ASAP. I hear he's in tight with Big Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy hot dog ! These photos are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete