Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Random Photo: Cleaning Car

No thanks to her parents, but Daisy just got a car of her own shortly after we got married. I've been trying to teach her how to be independent with her car. I go with her to the gas station many times though we usually go to the one right near the house instead of her favorite. She complained because only her favorite had those squeegee things to clean your windows. Then we looked under what I thought was just a trash can, and they had it too with soapy water. 

14 comments:

  1. Hahahaha....well, you know...we girls get attached to those things:D
    And OMG! That was an awesome episode 2! Ramsay Bolton is just so so evil! That was so brutal, but I'm glad they didn't show Lady Frey and the baby being eaten:'( And so so happy with that last scene...woo hoo! Jon is alive....mwahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you teaching her how to be independent with the car. I sadly am still too reliant on my husband to do all the driving. It's NOT a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to be independent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to keep your car clean ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am proud you got a lady that feels she can take care of herself. When you work and buy things on you own, a lot more meaningful and important. Daisy is okay in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know precious little about cars and rely on my son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one from Daisy and you to help her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never cleaned a car in my life! Oh my!
    So good on Daisy for having a go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the things I am blessed to still have at my olden age is my independence...it's very very important...good for Daisy to be independent from taking care of her car to everything else in life. and I'm proud of you for showing her how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a squeegee woman too - they work well!

    ReplyDelete