Saturday, June 25, 2016

Funny Story: Our Friend the Hornet

One day recently while driving my wife Daisy sees a hornet flying in her window. She freaks out and I have to pull over on the side of the road after she can't figure out if it was still alive after she hit it with an old coat I had in the backseat. I look and see nothing and we get back to the road. Either it survived or had a friend as about ten minutes later I saw it flying the back window. I told Daisy her friend was still alive and we pull over again. We basically opened the car doors until it finally flew away. I might dislike bees, but I hate hornets. 

6 comments:

  1. Hornets can sting you repeatedly while bees die by stinging you once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hate to be attacked by one of these bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like bees but I do not like wasps or hornets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like ANYthing that can sting me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband would have had a panic attack. He's deathly allergic to stings. We have to keep an Epipen on hand at all times in case he ever gets stung.

    ReplyDelete