Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Husky Polar Bear

 As many of you know, Daisy has a soft-spot in her heart for stuffed animals. She saw this husky dog and had to say how cute it was. She has too many so she didn't get it, but I thought I'd let her at least say how adorable it was. One of her favorites is a husky dog so that's why she always super-interested when she sees one.
Funny enough these can be "flipped" to turn into another stuffed animal. Like a mattress blanket with two sides. So it turns into a polar bear, which is the other favorite of Daisy's. 

10 comments:

  1. That's so cool that it can be 2 stuffed animals in one!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, frankly, my dear...one can never have too many stuffed animals...:>)
    O, and I had a lemon car once, too...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell her I blackmailed my wife into throwing away all of her stuffed animals. I guess you're a better husband than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has good taste! Huskies are my favourites, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has good taste and what a lovely smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has good taste and what a lovely smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stuffed animals are so cute ...
    I love the smile on Daisy's face

    As I write this the weekend is getting nearer - I wish you both a good one.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete