Sunday, June 26, 2016

Random Photos: Mother's Fridge

 I knew when I left the house I would come back about a month later and find my mother's fridge filled to the brim. The freezer was always the worst, especially when my brother lived with us. I couldn't get hardly anything in the freezer because there was no room. Which made it difficult to get Daisy fed (besides going out to eat) when she'd come over before we got married. 

 She even uses the freezer racks to stuff just mountains of junk she doesn't need. 
The fridge also got laughably worse than what I remember. My mother now lives by herself and I always remember hearing her complain about not having "anything" to eat. She could feed half a soup kitchen's crowd with this fridge. Some might find this funny but I find it more than a little aggravating. My mother can't let unused space go to waste.  

10 comments:

  1. My father-in-law used to do that. One time we cleaned out the freezer and found a 3-year-old apple pie he'd bought at Costco. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food in that fridge doesn't look very appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was like that when I was growing up, I guess it's good to have lots of food but maybe better to have it organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nightmare getting something from the back of the freezer.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam, I totally understand how you feel, and this would also aggravate me to no end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam, I totally understand how you feel, and this would also aggravate me to no end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you might be in trouble if your mom reads this post, Adam...:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jam packed! Perhaps it just needs a little organization and cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she needs to invest in some containers to help her organize a little better.

    ReplyDelete