Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My Favorite Photos: DC Road Trip

While I stayed in South Carolina, my niece Little K got to take a road trip to Washington D.C. Her mother has family in Maryland, so most of her family went up there recently. Little K's father (my brother) Zach had to say in South Carolina due to work. It wasn't such a lucky trip from what I hear. The car broke down in Virginia but they were rescued fast and their car was back in working order. I often think my car is bad, but her Buick is rather "old" to put it nicely. Here's a fact of life for you though, never take a lemon into another state.  

6 comments:

  1. Thank goodness the car was back in working order. That is good advice, Adam. Always have your car in good working order on trips like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they were rescued quickly. DC could be as brutal as NY on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about their car breaking down but glad it was fixed and it didn't ruin their trip. : 0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that trip wasn't ruined by car troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Road trips just wear me out....

    ReplyDelete