Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Random Photo: Fourth Walk 2016

Our city's Fourth of July event is very popular every year and it's downtown where parking can be a nightmare. The parking garage right near it has 3 paths you can enter and two of them had a barrier which made little sense to me. I got frustrated so we ended up using the one right near the library which only had a few cars as it's quite the walk though it's not more than a few blocks. When everyone at the event left to go home the roads were a nightmare, for car drivers that is. It only started to get reasonable right before we got to the library. Even though it took more time to get to my car, I don't doubt I got home faster than most of these other fools. 

7 comments:

  1. I really choose my downtown events due to traffic logistics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed home and watched neighborhood toddlers run up and down the street with sparklers, and it wasn't even dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd prefer to walk a little longer than be stuck in traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always park away from the crowds too. I don't mind a little extra walk if I don't have to deal with the congestion at the end of an event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd rather park away from the crowd too and walk. You know me, I love to walk. : )

    ReplyDelete