Monday, August 15, 2016

I'll Be Kind of Gone For Five Days

At my work, I've been put on a special team that are doing an difficult task that will have long-days where I expect I'll only go to work and go to sleep from Monday to Friday. I'm not really looking forward to it but I'm (well I'm trying) staying optimistic about the work. But as such I won't be able to really spend much time looking at any of you guy's posts. You'll still see mine (I pre-write in advance) as Neko Random doesn't stop even when I'm not here. 

11 comments:

  1. Work hard, have fun, I hope you're getting paid overtime or at least get good brownie points with your boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the work - I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you survive and have fun at least:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care and see you when your work load decreases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck that you complete your task successfully without strangling any of your coworkers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take good care and we'll see you on our blogs when you're able to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay....MORE MONEY....good luck

    ReplyDelete