Friday, August 19, 2016

I'm Back Finally

Our special team (inventory) at work were given notice that it would be Monday through Friday and if everything went well, then we'd not have to come in Friday if things were done well by Thursday. So Monday was the easiest day as it was all prep work. Tuesday and Wednesday was mostly just pure counting. And part of Wednesday and all of yesterday was working on the "mistakes" and making sure everything was right. We had a good team (only one that was "slow") so I wasn't too shocked. But most days had us there at 5:45am then we'd leave anywhere from 5pm to 6pm. We were struggling to get everything done by 6pm and before 7 we were told everything was good. I would have stayed until midnight if that meant we'd didn't have to be there Friday. 

8 comments:

  1. Inventory is always a pain in the arse, basically time wise, not hard, just long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long days. Enjoy your Friday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember inventories from when I worked retail and I must say I don't miss it one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your long weekend -- you earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back.
    Enjoy the weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inventory sucks. I so don't miss the days of working in retail and having to deal with all that counting!

    ReplyDelete