Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Favorite Photos: 28th Birthday Golf

 During my birthday a few days ago, we went to Frankie's Fun Park in Greenville, South Carolina. Daisy wanted to play mini-golf first thing, so that's what we did.
This was the 3rd and final course we tried over the years. It was simple but had a few difficult ones. Usually I can get one in on the first try but with no luck. Daisy did though. 
 They also had a little waterfall in the middle of the course. Very beautiful. 
Around Hole 15 rain started to pour harder and harder. We tried the best we could to hurry up. Taking turns hiding under the trees while the other person went. We managed to finish before it got REALLY bad. I won like 61-68. 

16 comments:

  1. too bad about the rain but looks like fun and you won on your birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to recall how much she loves playing miniature golf. Too rainy here in Portland for them to be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we used to play a lot of miniature golf when the kids were little. Bill plays real golf but I don't like it...glad ya'll had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A miniature Augusta, Ga by the look of the layout.
    Now you'll have to take a trip to the real thing.
    Augusta and have a look. Now that is a GOLF COURSE.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday ! I love mini golf :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. Great way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete