Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Food Court August

On the first day of August, we went to the food court and the rest of the mall. I needed my oil changed so I decided Sears could do it while we were at the mall. They were much busier than I've ever seen them before, so the guy at the counter made me feel dumb when I needed a more exact estimate of time besides a "couple of hours". He kind of said it'd be about two and I would get a call when it was done. About three hours later, I got super-sick of the mall and wanted to leave regardless of if they were done or not. I didn't get no such call and they were apparently done by the time I came up there... 

8 comments:

  1. Here in Mexico it can take up to one whole day for an oil change and then you still might not get it back until the next day. Very frustrating. I did find a reputable mechanic who can change oil in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three hours is a long time to wait for an oil change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never takes that long. I would find another place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oil changes can take a long time depending how busy they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you just chose a busier time ...
    Might not be so bad next time!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should learn to do it yourself and you'll save a lot of time and money. I can't remember the last time we took our cars anywhere to have someone else change the oil.

    ReplyDelete