Monday, August 29, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Post-Tennis McDonalds

After the tennis game, Daisy and I went to McDonalds as we had other places to go before we could go home and we had to eat. We went to one a little close to the park, it was the only McDonald's in the Boiling Springs area until they finally built one on the other side of the town. Daisy had two quarter-pounder sandwiches which is a little unusual for her as she usually gets Chicken McNuggets. I do like how she gets chicken over beef most of the time, red meat is not a very healthy option for anyone even if you're not at a fast-food place. 

9 comments:

  1. It has been a hot minute since i've last orderd beef at mcdonlads. I'm not really into the taste of their red meat. I always prefer to have nuggets or the McChicken burger ;) And fries. Their fries are super good. :)


    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo. I want a Mc Chicken !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't eat much fast food but when I do I prefer Burger King to McDonald's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just NEED a quarter pounder or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I could even eat 2 quarter pounders at one time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two burgers sounds delicious!
    Though, I don't usually eat red meat for the health reasons you mentioned. :)
    This is my first time visiting your blog, and it was quite a joy! I do hope to be back very soon...
    Many blessings to you!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try to avoid that place as much as possible, but once or twice a year I do get a hankering for a vanilla ice cream cone from them. It's about the only food of theirs that I can stomach.

    ReplyDelete