Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Question: Do You Dislike Simple Life Jackets?

Now don't get me wrong, these things have saved more lives than anyone could count. But I always thought they were so dorky. I also wouldn't want to wear one for fun in the water, only when the unforeseen happens and it's the only thing you got. Being a weak swimmer, I'd never go in the deep water without a life-jacket. But I prefer the fancier ones especially as they look better and support most of your body instead of having most of the top float instead. 

Do you hate wearing these things? 

10 comments:

  1. I've never worn one of these so I couldn't even tell!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's a question I've never really thought about. Hmm. I don't think they've ever really bothered me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a larger girl and let me tell you, these things don't fit very well if you have some extra padding on you. I don't like the water so it's only been a few times that I even worn them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were adrift at sea I think the bigger and brighter the better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never worn one before and don't intend to any time soon. Hahaha
    I don't even like swimming in the ocean and rarely go into the pool.

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I don't like them they are a necessity for safety, so I wear one just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I don't like them they are a necessity for safety, so I wear one just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reckon you'd want one if your ship started to sink in the middle of the Pacific and the brighter the better.
    I don't think the word DORKY would enter the equation.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like them but yes I do wear one when we go out in our kayaks.

    ReplyDelete