Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Random Photo: 10 Commandments in McDonalds

At our recent trip to McDonalds I noticed this near the drink machines. While McDonald's obviously is not part of the government, this does rather irk me. Mainly because it doesn't create a bias-free environment for their workers. I also find it funny they put this up with Commandment Number 4 about the Sabbath day and not to do any labor on that day. Unlike Chick-Fil-A, I do see this place open on Sundays. I thought these were "commandments" not a to-do list? I fully support the separation of church and french-fries. 

8 comments:

  1. Commandment number 4 is quite ironic in this situation!

    "...the separation of church and french-fries." HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Martha's HAHAHA! Best line I've read in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Separation of church and french fries" is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was separation of church and steak, not church and nuggets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd add an eleventh commandment - "Get here and get overtly FAT".
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really strange Adam !
    Never I saw before something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That certainly doesn't seem right.

    ReplyDelete