Friday, August 12, 2016

Random Photo: Crystal Pepsi

One day I awoke and my refrigerator was set to the year 1992...or I just found the new retro bottles of the long-forgotten clear soda Crystal Pepsi. I don't remember this one back in the 1990's but I heard about it a decade later. I just wanted to try one just to see if it really tastes like Pepsi. So does it? Kinda...but it certainly tastes different and I also preferred Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola more anyway. I can see why this one was a failure back then. 

7 comments:

  1. What?! Crystal pepsi?! Never heard of that! And I also prefer coca-cola too :)


    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of it. For me a clear soda should taste like 7-UP or ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not like this one back in the day! I don't know why they are reviving it when it was such a flop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I ever tried this. Doesn't sound that appealing, but I tend to avoid carbonated beverages.

    ReplyDelete