Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Food Court September 2016

As part of her birthday wishes, I had to take Daisy to the better city's mall in Greenville, SC though we had to wait until a little after her birthday. We ate at the food court. I can tell she likes this place called Ruby Thai Kitchen because it's the 2nd time in a row she's eaten there before. I always think food courts are funny because there is always one place dying for people to eat there. Today it was a wings place, the guy behind the counter looked so lonely. 

10 comments:

  1. Daisy looks like she's enjoying her dinner. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that Daisy found a great place to eat in a food court:) And yeah....I always feel bad for those places with no costumers. I always feel bad when they offer samples and no one takes them:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a good looking plate of food. Daisy always has a sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes cute!
    I know what you mean about the places wanting business. I could make a meal off the tooth pick samples they are always wanting you to try.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete