Monday, September 26, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Grey Wind

As many of you know, Daisy has a love for stuffed animals, and like me she likes Game of Thrones too. I got her Ghost (my favorite direwolf) awhile back and she's begged for the rest of the direwolves. She found Grey Wind at Barnes and Noble and begged to get it. Grey Wind was Robb Stark's and he died with his master at the Red Wedding. I told Daisy that she couldn't have any of the ones that have met grim fates on the show. Which leaves only Nymeria. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the direwolf! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with cute too!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks happy.

    Good luck with your garage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah...let her have all of them! They're so cute:) Ghost is my fave too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She should have it if it makes her happy, even if it did die in the show. This is such a cute photo of her and her stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of them have received grim fates.

    ReplyDelete