Monday, September 5, 2016

Question: Ask Me Anything!

While I've seen a few of these things all over the place now and then, I will give thanks to Martha for doing her own awhile back which inspired me to do mine. So you can ask any question you want (only one per person for this round) and I will answer it honestly. It can be smart, funny, silly, or even very personal as long as it's respectful. Heck I think the more original the better, questions like "favorite color" are terribly boring. I will most likely answer in segments, so I pledge to answer each one in the order they were asked as I don't want to seem like I'm playing favorites. 

So go ahead, what would you like to know? 

14 comments:

  1. What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have only been following you for a very short time but i am curious what inspired you to start your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're participating! Here's my question:
    When did you become a vegetarian and how did it come to be (in other words, what prompted you to do choose that lifestyle?)?

    (That could be counted as more than one question! Sorry... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you could travel to any country in the world, which one would you choose and why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

    My grandparents were weird and believe weird things. My grandma told me I would catch a cold if I went outside with wet hair and I believed her. lol

    I like this game, I might have to borrow this idea from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you and daisy plan on having children?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are the consequences for the USA if that
    lunatic Trump is voted into the White House?
    The "wall" business is the greatest joke of all
    times in diplomacy - something that this demented,
    laughing stock of the World "DOES NOT POSSESS".
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of job do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you could go back in time for one day, where would you go and how would you spend it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you could resurrect three historical figures - from any time period(s) - for the purposes of having a group chat with them, whom would you choose?

    ReplyDelete