Saturday, September 10, 2016

Random Photo: Uninvited Guests

One afternoon (that got close to evening) I hear sounds in my yard. I look out the kitchen door and I see these guys in my driveway. My neighbor (who's elderly) hired them to take care of his lawn. One of their trucks was parked in my driveway. Now honestly I understand doing what you must on little tiny roads in the country, but they never even asked to see if it was okay. I was about to go to bed that day and I wasn't going to take the effort to confront them about it. But if I see it's time for his lawn to be done, guess who's going to park in the driveway smartly enough to prevent their trucks from getting in? 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, you are right. They should have asked. But probably they asked your neighbour if it was ok, and he said yes. So he was the one who should have asked you!

    :)
    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to put the number for the towing company on speed dial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is extremely rude. No one should ever park in your driveway without your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I understand your feelings, an invasion of your space totally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trailer and all is petty nervy. Maybe a sign like private driveway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would have been nice if they had at least asked first!!!

    ReplyDelete