Thursday, September 22, 2016

Random Photo: Waiting For Car

Recently my car's brake pads were pretty much done. The awful sound was pretty apparent. I drove down to Sears to get it fixed. I had to wait for Daisy to pick me up. The waiting room didn't have WiFi (which is annoying to say the least) so I had to watch the TV to pass the time. They had basic channels and the other guy in the waiting room walked out for several minutes. So I took control of the remote and there wasn't much on. I ended up watching Ghostbusters though I have seen it before many years ago. 

12 comments:

  1. No WiFi? That's probably one of the reasons Sears is going belly-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No WiFi? That's probably one of the reasons Sears is going belly-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, no coffee, pastries and WiFi? What third world country was this Sears located in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously...hate places with no WIFI! But yay for Ghostbusters:D Can't go wrong with that classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol No wifi. That's not something that would bother me as I don't have a cell phone but I'm sure it would bother my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never even notice if there's Wi-Fi in these places. I usually look for a magazine to read. Generational gaps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been in so many waiting rooms for service on my car that have no wifi nor a tv...and their magazines are about 50 yrs old

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh well ... maybe Ghostbusters wasn't too bad!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tough spot indeed! I hope your car's brakes are okay now, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My God, Adam, you do expect a lot of "trimmings".
    Go do some shopping or just take a good wander around whilst
    your car is being attended to.
    You spend FAR too much time staring at a screen and you have
    already stated that your eye sight is not the best.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete