Thursday, September 29, 2016

Random Photo: Wayback Burgers

Recently Daisy was whining about going out to eat, and I figured we'd stop at a place we'd never been before. A few years ago we got a Wayback Burgers which are all over the country now. It's located here where our old Blockbuster was and it was a bit surreal eating at a table which had been a section for all kinds of video games 15 years prior. As for the food it was alright, but I didn't think it was that special. Daisy had a burger and fries and while she rarely says any food is bad I don't expect her to be asking me to take her there in the future as a first choice that is. But I did like how clean the place was and how you can easily see the cooks preparing your food.  

10 comments:

  1. To me, there's nothing much worse than a bad burger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we eat out often during the warm months but come winter, we eat home mostly. i enjoy cooking comfort food in the winter. we can get amazing burgers at a family owned restaurant less that 5 minutes from home, so we always go there for burgers. i don't order a burger anywhere else!!!

    and clean is so important!!! and she sure looks happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Wayback Burgers. None around this neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that burger place before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The serving looks humongous! The fries looked really yummy tho....

    And I just googled Devin Oliver after reading your comment. Ohmygosh! He would be perfect as Rhaegar! I wonder if he'll be in a few episodes....fingers crossed. It will be interesting to see him and Lyanna together in a flashback or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have that here, and from the sound of it, that may be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's good that you can see where the food is being cooked and cleanliness is so important!

    Daisy looks happy.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her smile !
    I discover Wayback Burger in your post (in France, Mac Donald, Quick and Burger King are the most famous). :)

    ReplyDelete